Understand The Defense Benefits Of Bear Sprays For Your Next Camping Trip

Best time for Hiking in Romania 2021 - Best Season - Rove.meMy dad was a scout leader so I pretty much grew up outdoors. I fell in love with it all - camping, hunting and hiking - until now that I am a grown man. I adore the forest. Everything around it. I even bought a rest house in Montana near the woods. I bring my friends with me over there almost every weekend and we would go camping and hunting. As much as I love it, the outdoors almost ended my life. This was an experience I could never forget. Never wished to happen again. It was around 5 in the afternoon when I went camping in the woods where I could just relax and catch some fresh air. It was the summer of 2009 and I proceeded to make fire, but to my surprise, a small bear emerged out of nowhere. It jumped me. Injured my legs. I had no choice but to reach for my knife inside my bag. Stab the bear a couple of times. In the heat of the moment, this was the only thing I could think of to save my life. I would not just go out in the woods unprepared for a bear attack from that day on. Now I always bring with me a bunch of bear sprays. I carry my Guard Alaska Bear Repellent Spray every time I go trekking and camping in the woods. It is very easy and safe to use yet a powerful environment-friendly spray compared to all other bear sprays. I never wish that a bear would try to attack me again, but in a forest, it did happen once more. Before the 400 pound grizzly bear could attack me, I was already running to the safety of my house. The reason is that bear sprays are fast enough to cause a burning sensation on the eyes. Mine reached the bear’s eyes even if I was about 20 feet away. What more could I ask for? Out of all bear sprays I have used, my Guard Alaska Bear Repellent rescued me. I did not even have to kill that bear for self-defense, plus I came home without a single scratch on my body. Approved by the EPA and recommended by the Alaska Science and Technology Foundation, it is truly worth having. Ami B Paterson is a well known expert on Self Defense Products and provides a large selection of stun guns, bear sprays for outdoor trips, personal alarms, Tasers and Mace. Should you ever ask yourself where do I purchase any of these self defense products, you now have a secure place to order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekking Tips For Beginners That Will Prepare You To Pack For Any Terrain - Travel

Are you someone who has always dreamt of trekking but is yet to embark on a journey? Did you finally book a trekking trip? However, are you ...